As a ‘super food’, Spirulina has an incredible variety of benefits. Spirulina is a blue green microalgae and thus has a comprehensive nutritional profile including the full spectrum of amino acids and is 67% protein. Spirulina has not only been traditionally used as green super foods, it has also been investigated for its benefits as a cultivated food for extended space missions.
- Comes in small, easy to swallow tablets
- Vegetarian source of complete protein
- Provides Vitamin B-12 for vegetarians
- Naturally contains:
- Linolenic Acids
- Beta Carotene
- Provides nutritional support to help maintain a healthy allergy response†.
- Provides nutritional support to help maintain clear nasal channels†.
- Provides nutritional support to help maintain micronutrient levels†.
- Provides nutritional support to help maintain a healthy immune system†.
- Provides nutritional support to help maintain healthy gut flora†.
Active Ingredients: six (6) tablets (3 grams of Spirulina)
Protein 2g., Vitamin A (as natural Beta-Carotene) 7,000 IU 140% DVI, Vitamin K 22 mcg 28% DVI, Iron 1.7 mg 10% DVI, Phycocyanin 185 mg, Chlorophyll 30 mg, Linolenic acids 30 mg, Zeaxanthin 2.9 mg;
Vegetable stearates and silica.
This product may be produced in a facility that also makes products containing milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and soy.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout