Vitamin B-1 Thiamine
- Essential micronutrient vitamin
- Ultra-high potency: 50 mg to 500 mg
- Two-piece capsules for convenient dosage
- White, granular, water-soluble powder for quick absorption.
- Stable, thiamine mononitrate form
- Essential to catabolize and metabolize macronutrients carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Provides nutritional support to help maintain cognitive functioning in the elderly. †
- Required by every cell of the body to metabolize Adenosine TriPhosphate (ATP) – the energy co-enzyme
- Essential for the proper functioning of nerve cells.
- Extensive scientific research has provided no evidence of contraindication with other nutrients – or side effects.
- Thiamin works synergistically with other B-Vitamins including Riboflavin, Niacin, Pyridoxine and Cobalamin.
- Extensive scientific research has provided insufficient evidence for the US FDA to establish an upper safe daily intake level
This product may be produced in a facility that also makes products containing milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and soy.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.