Vitamin C is an essential micronutrient, and one of the water-soluble vitamins. Found in fruits and vegetables, especially citrus fruits, vitamin C is a powerful natural antioxidant.
- Essential micronutrient vitamin
- Water-soluble antioxidant
- High potency dosages, 500 mg or 1,000 mg
- Two-piece capsules for convenient dosage
- White/beige, water-soluble powder for quick absorption
- Provides antioxidant protection for living cells and other micronutrients†
- Essential cofactor in several enzyme-mediated reactions including the biosynthesis of collagen and carnitine†
- Provides nutritional support for the immune system, in part by maintaining stores of vitamin c in immune cells which may become depleted during sickness or intense exercise†
- Provides nutritional support to help maintain healthy gums†
- Provides nutritional support to help maintain normal stress hormone levels†
This product may be produced in a facility that also makes products containing milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and soy.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500 mg or 1,000 mg.
Cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout