Lutein 20 mg
Lutein is one of 600 known naturally occurring carotenoids, which are natural antioxidants synthesized only by plants. Our Lutein 20 mg softgels contain marigold extract which provides an additional 1,000 mcg. of Zeaxanthin. Both Lutein and zeaxanthin are xanthophylls that absorb high energy light and are found in the human eye.
- Strong 20 mg potency + 1,000 mcg zeaxanthin
- Nutritionally effective lipid-soluble antioxidant
- Naturally extracted from marigold flower petals
- Certified non-genetically engineered, PCR tested
- Provides nutritional support for the retina †
- Provides nutritional support for the macula †
- Provides nutritional support for the lens †
- Provides nutritional support to help the macula, retina, and lens of the eye reduce potentially damaging effects of sunlight’s oxidative stress †
Lutein (marigold extract) 20 mg, Providing Zeaxanthin 1,000 mcg.
Safflower oil, gelatin, lutein, glycerin, water, beeswax, and mixed tocopherol.
This product may be produced in a facility that also makes products containing milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, and soy.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout