VitalBulk’s unique proprietary herbal blend contains white willow bark, ginger root, turmeric rhizome (root), and stinging nettle leaves known historically for their powerful benefits.
- Extract ratio of 1:3 to concentrate the beneficial herb weight equivalence
- Light shielding amber glass bottle with easy-to-dispense dropper
- Also available in light shielding BPA-free black HDPE bottle
- Invigorating tonic taste enhanced by a natural stevia leaf
- Advanced extraction techniques and rigorous quality control ensure that every 30 drop / 1 ml dose provides a consistent amount of these beneficial herbs.
- Ginger root has been used for centuries to help maintain normal inflammatory response and, contemporarily, to avoid or reduce the use of drugs. †
- Ginger Root has also been used traditionally as a carminative and diaphoretic, and to support health for relief from temporary nausea, seasickness and menstrual cramps. †
- White willow bark has traditionally provided a valuable source of natural β-glucoside salicin.†
- Turmeric rhizome (root) has historically been valued for its important curcuminoid compounds which provide nutritional support to help maintain a normal inflammatory response. †
- Stinging Nettle Leaves have historically been used as a depurative, alkalinizer, vasoconstrictor, to support the kidneys, the urinary tract, the gastrointestinal tract, the skin, healthy joints and even as a galactogen helping maintain a healthy prostate. †
Proprietary Blend: Organic Ginger Root (Zingiber Officinale), Ethically Wild Harvested White Willow Bark (Salix Alba), Organic Fresh Turmeric rhizome (Curcuma longa), Organic Stinging Nettle Leaves (Urtica dioica)
Vegetable glycerin, Grain Alcohol, Deionized Water, and Stevia Leaf Extract (Stevia rebaudiana)
This product may be produced in a facility that also makes products containing milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, and soy.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.